Misogynist Quotes 1-10
Women like silent men. They think they’re listening.
- Women have a much better time than men in this world. There are far more things forbidden to them. ~Oscar Wilde
- No woman will ever be satisfied because no man will ever have a chocolate penis that shoots out money. ~Author Unknown
- Every woman is wrong until she cries, and then she is right – instantly. ~Sam Slick
- Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. And even then they’re still women. ~Charlotte Whitton
- Men get laid, but women get screwed. ~Quentin Crisp
- Husband–One who has several small mouths to feed and one big mouth to listen to. Wife–A slave who demands to be set on a throne. ~Balzak 1799-1850
- Where would man be today if it wasn’t for women? In the Garden of Eden eating water melon and taking it easy. ~C Kennedy
- A misogynist is a man who hates women as much as women hate each other.
- It was a man’s world. Then Eve arrived.
Misogynist Quotes 11-20
When a woman behaves like a man, why doesn’t she behave like a nice man?
- Women: Can’t live with them, can’t bury them in the back yard without the neighbours seeing.
- No man knows more about women than I do, and I know nothing.
- Even if man could understand women he still wouldn’t believe it.
- Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another.
- A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
- Women should have labels on their foreheads saying, ‘Government Health Warning: women can seriously damage your brains, genitals, current account, confidence, razor blades, and good standing among your friends’.
- Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered: What does a woman want?
- The main difference between men and women is that men are lunatics and women are idiots.
- Last week I stated that this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister and now wish to withdraw that statement.
Misogynist Quotes 21-30
Women are nothing but machines for producing children.
- Women’s intuition is the result of millions of years of not thinking.
- My wife is the sort of woman who gives necrophillia a bad name.
- A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s – That’s because she changes it more often.
- Women are like elephants. Everyone likes to look at them but no-one likes to have to keep one.
- An archaeologist is best husband a woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
- If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.
Aristotle Onassis (not misogynist but TRUE)
- I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute.
- Nature intended women to be our slaves. They are our property.
- Sensible and responsible women do not want to vote.
Grover Cleveland, Former US President (1905)
Misogynist Quotes 31-40
When a woman becomes a scholar there is usually something wrong with her sexual organs.
- As long as a woman can look ten years younger than her own daughter, she is perfectly satisfied.
- Don’t give a woman advice; one should never give a woman anything she can’t wear in the evening. Oscar Wilde
- Cosmetics is a boon to every woman, but a girl’s best friend is still a nearsighted man. Yoko Ono
- Age to women is like Kryptonite to Superman. Kathy Lette
- Women have a passion for mathematics. They divide their age in half, double the price of their clothes, and always add at least five years to the age of their best friend. Marcel Achard
- Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both. Samuel Butler
- Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck, and end up with a station wagon.
- You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy. Erica Jong
- From 30 feet away she looked like a lot of class. From 10 feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from 30 feet away. Raymond Chandler